CW Classes on the air !!!

Club Announcements.
kd5kxf
CW Classes on the air !!!

Post by kd5kxf » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:07 pm

We will begin our Ham Association of Mesquite on the Air CW Classes on October 14th 2015 at 8pm. The classes will run about 20 minutes and will be held on Wednesday 8pm and Sunday 8pm on the 145.310 WJ5J repeater. The classes are open to any interested party and will culminate with you making a live, on the air qso at HRitP in November. For those that need a key or code oscillator we will build these at the October HRitP. I will make a further announcement here once the cw class yahoo group is operational and you will be able to download practice mp3 files from there to go along with each lesson. So get your pad and pencil and favorite 2meter and join us for some educational fun.

If you have always wanted to try CW, or have tried to learn the code before, rest assured... if you follow simple instructions I will have you able to copy and send CW. I am looking forward to seeing the graduating class have some fun building their own transceivers in the future too. CW is fun and it really opens up possibilities for low power, easily portable rigs that you can build yourself.

Mike KD5KXF
kd5kxf@gmail.com

kd5kxf

Re: CW Class Yahoo Group

Post by kd5kxf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:02 pm

https://groups.yahoo.com/wj5jcw

Those wanting to join in the CW class, we will be hitting it 8pm Wed and Sun. We had some tech problems but all resolved and we have a yahoo group where you will be finding the mp3 drills and other goodies.

Mike KD5KXF